I am an award winning, Certified Interior Designer located in Prince William County, Virginia. With over 13 years of experience in the industry, I have had projects spanning the DC Metro area and across the US, have a BA in Interior Design from Marymount University, and professional certification from NCIDQ.
Giving back to the design community has always been a passion of mine and was encouraged early on in my career. I love meeting, working with, and mentoring student and emerging professionals as they begin their journey into a design career. I have been heavily involved in the Washington Metro Chapter of ASID in a variety of leadership positions, and in Fall 2017/Spring2018, I began a new level of leadership within the design community by teaching two interior design courses at Northern Virginia Community College as an adjunct professor.
- Dog Mom to 3 — 2 Beagles and a Pit/Boxer Mix
- Enjoys long walks down the aisles of Target and Homegoods
- Cusses like a sailor, and I’ve never sailed
- Crafter: mosaics, painting with acrylic, jewelry making…just to name a few!
- TV Junkie – Chopped, The Housewives on Bravo, Live PD…some of my current favorites!
- Starbucks Addict
- Entrepreneur, Owner of Homeward Hound Interiors
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, Marymount University, Arlington VA
- April 2013 – Present Certified Interior Designer with DPOR, Commonwealth of Virginia
- 2013 & 2016 — ASID Washington Metro Chapter: Presidential Citation
“For distinguished service to the society and profession.”
- 2014 — ASID Washington Metro Chapter: Milo Hoots, Jr. Leadership Award
“For exemplary dedication to the society and to the chapter.”